- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
OH MY GOD, literally, Oh My God!!
Also, an English version of the title, woah
Yeah, I agree with you, I was expeting a little more, and even a small possibility of Yuqi participing in one of the songs, but welp, it is what is is.I'm honestly torn. On the one hand: GIDLE IS COMING BACK AND WE'RE GETTING NEW MUSIC! GENIUS SOYEON BACK WITH NEW MUSIC
But on the other hand, it's disappointing to see only 3 new songs when it's been over a year since their last album. I wasn't expecting to see Yuqi's music here yet because I know she only recently started composing and her music will come later, but I was hoping to see a new track from Minnie.
Obviously I'm still supporting this cb 100%
Also I haven't completely dismissed the Clownland theory that there might be a few more songs that Cube will drop later as the True version since the background for this tracklist is from the Lie version 🤡