Teaser (G)I-DLE "Oh My God" MV Teaser (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This concept holy shit :sj_weary:
Idk if I want a Minnie narration everytime now lol, but everything else- the concept, music, visuals :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah, the aesthetics in this are no joke :nakypog:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
They've just had a comeback with Devil a few months ago, right?
true, devil came out in september. that was only one song though, maybe the post was talking about an album because it's been over a year since they had one
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
true, devil came out in september. that was only one song though, maybe the post was talking about an album because it's been over a year since they had one
Ahh I see, that's true. I think (G)I-dle's last comeback was a single as well with Lion, so I'm thinking that maybe CLC will have another comeback not that long after this comeback from (G)I-dle, but we'll have to wait and see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread