- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,594
- Reactions Received
- 43,659
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,402
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
They've just had a comeback with Devil a few months ago, right?I hope I'll like it like I loved LION. WHERE IS CLC THOUGH?????
true, devil came out in september. that was only one song though, maybe the post was talking about an album because it's been over a year since they had oneThey've just had a comeback with Devil a few months ago, right?
Ahh I see, that's true. I think (G)I-dle's last comeback was a single as well with Lion, so I'm thinking that maybe CLC will have another comeback not that long after this comeback from (G)I-dle, but we'll have to wait and see.true, devil came out in september. that was only one song though, maybe the post was talking about an album because it's been over a year since they had one