News (G)I-dle Soyeon preparing for a solo comeback (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
On May 21, industry representatives reported that the (G)I-DLE leader is in the final stages of preparing for a solo comeback in June.

In response to the reports, her agency Cube Entertainment commented, “It is true Jeon Soyeon is preparing to make a solo comeback, but the schedule is still being worked out.”


Source

@Neverland ​
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I guess Cube is having them focus on solo stuff while they wait for the whole Soojin mess to blow over...

I ain't mad at it, Bonnie and Clyde was a BOP and I really liked Jelly so hopefully Soyeon will come through with another banger!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This should be badass!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Soyeon hopefully drops something badass
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread