@Neverland
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,111 Reactions Received 59,268 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,215 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 29 January 2024 #1 @Neverland Last edited: 29 January 2024 Reactions: Pirioca, OnlyCalB, Yerichu and 4 others
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 29 January 2024 #2 ngl, im not a big fan, probably my least favorite title track from them. The chorus really didn't feel like a chorus Spoiler: OLL: Congratulations, you’ve found a candy heart! Please screenshot this and place it in your team's DM Last edited by a moderator: 5 February 2024 Reactions: kimsguardian
ngl, im not a big fan, probably my least favorite title track from them. The chorus really didn't feel like a chorus Spoiler: OLL: Congratulations, you’ve found a candy heart! Please screenshot this and place it in your team's DM
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,151 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 29 January 2024 #3 nice I like it but not really feeling the chorus - everything else about it is great
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,439 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 29 January 2024 #4 Woah!
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,522 Reactions Received 18,211 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,452 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 January 2024 #5 It's a bop!! I can't watch the MV right now, but I love it on Spotify. Listening to the full album now. And hopefully it'll get the haters to stfu that "all their songs sound the same" because it's not using the same structure as Nxde and Tomboy.
It's a bop!! I can't watch the MV right now, but I love it on Spotify. Listening to the full album now. And hopefully it'll get the haters to stfu that "all their songs sound the same" because it's not using the same structure as Nxde and Tomboy.
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,398 Reactions Received 53,169 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 426,316 Gender Female 30 January 2024 #6 not a big fan of the song, I only liked miyeon and yuqi's pre-chorus part however doll is a super bop for me! Reactions: kimsguardian
not a big fan of the song, I only liked miyeon and yuqi's pre-chorus part however doll is a super bop for me!
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,374 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,094 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 30 January 2024 #7 LOVED IT Reactions: kimsguardian and centen
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 30 January 2024 #8 I think it's okay, but the chorus didn't even feel like a chorus. I'll see if it grows on me though Reactions: kimsguardian
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 30 January 2024 #9 Not the best from them, but it's not bad! Reactions: kimsguardian