New MV (여자)아이들 ((G)I-DLE) 'Super Lady' (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
ngl, im not a big fan, probably my least favorite title track from them. The chorus really didn't feel like a chorus

Please screenshot this and place it in your team's DM
IMG_3563.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's a bop!!

I can't watch the MV right now, but I love it on Spotify. Listening to the full album now.

And hopefully it'll get the haters to stfu that "all their songs sound the same" because it's not using the same structure as Nxde and Tomboy.
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,398
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
not a big fan of the song, I only liked miyeon and yuqi's pre-chorus part however doll is a super bop for me!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think it's okay, but the chorus didn't even feel like a chorus. I'll see if it grows on me though
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not the best from them, but it's not bad!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread