- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
(G)I-DLE to comeback early August!
Cube Ent's tweet leading to a Naver news article, detailing basic info about the August comeback :).
Translation of Naver article:
[Exclusive] (G)I-DLE, August super-fast comeback… Global girl group 'standing'
(G)I-DLE are preparing for a comeback in early August. (G)I-DLE recently released 'I'm the Trend' on the 7th July. 'I'm the Trend' is a self-composed song by members Minnie and Yuqi, and it attracted great attention in that it is the first fan song released by (G)I-DLE. Following this release, fans expectations are continuing to rise.
Above all, attention is paid to the growth and world view that (G)I-DLE will show. (G)I-DLE have been popular with their original concept since their debut. Their debut song 'Latata' took the top spot in music broadcasting and was ranked on the top of various music charts. Thanks to this, (G)I-DLE set a record of being the 7th king of the rookie award. Subsequently, 'Han' and 'Senorita' were successful hits and established (G)I-DLE as a global girl group.
Last year, they showed the true value of their team through Mnet's Comeback War: 'Queendom'. At the time, (G)I-DLE's 'Lion', released as a final comeback single, showed great interest not only in Korea but also in overseas media. In addition, their 'I Trust' title song 'Oh My God', which was released back in April of this year, swept the first place in various music charts and music broadcasts, and on the 9th, the music video surpassed 100 million views on YouTube, raising its status.
In this way, as a girl group, (G)I-DLE, who have often built their own unique musical colors through their own production, have global attention that is focused on the stories they will tell in the future.
---
I can't wait for them to comeback!