News (G)I-dle to release English & Chinese version of Hwaa (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to this!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yissir hyped af
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Idk I don’t think kpop idols need to make English or Chinese versions of songs to be successful in English speaking or Chinese speaking regions. I feel like especially in the US market they are supposed to have debuted in, this is a cop out move by Republic and Cube. Where are the actual promotions besides Republic retweets and English versions that are never as good as the original?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Idk I don’t think kpop idols need to make English or Chinese versions of songs to be successful in English speaking or Chinese speaking regions. I feel like especially in the US market they are supposed to have debuted in, this is a cop out move by Republic and Cube. Where are the actual promotions besides Republic retweets and English versions that are never as good as the original?
I don't think they do either but it might just be easy for them to make and easy to profit off as a result
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think they do either but it might just be easy for them to make and easy to profit off as a result
That is true. Yuqi, Shuhua, and Minnie are Chinese (Minnie is Thai Chinese) and all of them are taught English. I guess I just want more from Republic in media representation 😭 but we’ll get there. I wonder how c-nevies would react to a Chinese language mini album🤔
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oooh Im so looking forward to this. Yuqi, Shuhua n Minnie main vocaling maybe?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread