- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
I'm very happy with the whole song and MV, but Shuhua getting more lines is SO good! It's what she needs for confidence. She did great and sounds fine!love it![]()
they never disappoint me
also Shuhua finally got lines I was so happy![]()
also that style on herI'm very happy with the whole songs and MV, but Shuhua getting more lines is SO good! It's what she needs for confidence. She did great and sounds fine!
I love it also! I can so bop to this on the street!
I Love it!!
How about you?
You will not be disappointed!excited to check it out in a few hours
It's a perfect song to drive to, or just bop your head along with lol. It's not too chill, doesn't go too hard, just perfectI love it also! I can so bop to this on the street!
I trust you with thisYou will not be disappointed!
I'm gonna need Soojin and Soyeon gifs omgThey snapped![]()
It's so good ugh, might be in my top 5 2019Sometimes I don't give Minnie enough love, but this concept really suited her![]()
You have something great awaiting you! (Hopefully you will love it lol).excited to check it out in a few hours
That would be fun to see. I agree though, such a bop of a song!I love it also! I can so bop to this on the street!
It's certainly one of the stand out songs of the summer for sure. And it might be one of my fave songs from them!It's a perfect song to drive to, or just bop your head along with lol. It's not too chill, doesn't go too hard, just perfect
And I haven't seen this style tackled in Kpop too much recently so feels super fresh. I like how IDLE went for this instead of a generic summer song with tropical house.