Comeback (G)I-DLE 'Uh-Oh' MV released! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master



I Love it!!

How about you?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
love it :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
they never disappoint me :nekolove:

also Shuhua finally got lines I was so happy :pandasad:
I'm very happy with the whole song and MV, but Shuhua getting more lines is SO good! It's what she needs for confidence. She did great and sounds fine!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
excited to check it out in a few hours
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof I love this SO FUCKING MUCH :sj_weary:
I love the whole style, 90s hiphop vibes, and the choreo looks cool af too.

And the MV, so hot :sj_weary:
Soyeon rapping into a burning mic, Soojin with that sex appeal, Shuhua with lines goddamn :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love it also! I can so bop to this on the street!
It's a perfect song to drive to, or just bop your head along with lol. It's not too chill, doesn't go too hard, just perfect :sj_weary:
And I haven't seen this style tackled in Kpop too much recently so feels super fresh. I like how IDLE went for this instead of a generic summer song with tropical house.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
excited to check it out in a few hours
You have something great awaiting you! (Hopefully you will love it lol).

I love it also! I can so bop to this on the street!
That would be fun to see. I agree though, such a bop of a song!


It's a perfect song to drive to, or just bop your head along with lol. It's not too chill, doesn't go too hard, just perfect :sj_weary:
And I haven't seen this style tackled in Kpop too much recently so feels super fresh. I like how IDLE went for this instead of a generic summer song with tropical house.
It's certainly one of the stand out songs of the summer for sure. And it might be one of my fave songs from them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread