(G)I-dle Yuqi going down a zipline to another building with minimum protective gear and no helmet. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
we literally have ziplines in our parks where i live no kid has ever died
[off trees not buildings]
and we have a zipline on our beach and people dont wear helmets on them...
i dont think its a needed thing maybe
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't agree with treating them specifically different based on aged or fitness, i'd simple just tell them what they are filming next and ask them if they need some time to recuperate. That's what I am saying though that I don't know enough about Chinese shows to know whether the treatment Gao got t was normal for them so Chinese variety shows are responsible or whether this show is just an outlier and should just be shut down.

You could stop Yuqi going to this specific show but if other Chinese variety shows have this same kind of mentality then it won't solve this problem, you just cut off one of the ways to be exposed to it.
Sorry, I'm not familiar or remembering badly tat Yuqi n Lucas r from China, thot Yuqi was from SK.
So the question of Yuqi not going on this show again seems complicated to me, Cube/Yuqi may be persuaded to let her appear again if circumstances dictate.

I'm a little discombobulated/not sure my reaction(not really, I think I understand)-slightly by this earlier responses, redditors/IG were then very excited/supportive -different from OP Insta today-maybe as I wrote in above post, cos of today's death of Godfrey Gao news filtered out:









Neverlands shd be really proud how hardworking Yuqi did during this. From the clips I heard Wu Xuan Yi of WJSN name called out too, she was chasing? Yuqi?. Another hardworking idol.

I also dint realise Yuqi is in Keep Running, China version of Running Man, made by same company. Also Chase Me is a new show, Yuqi is in 3rd n 4th episodes(according to [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Yuqi]this[\URL]); so they may be learning on the go. Nevertheless I hope they don't hv any more deaths/bad injuries from this show (or other tv variety shows).
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Sorry, I'm not familiar or remembering badly tat Yuqi n Lucas r from China, thot Yuqi was from SK.
So the question of Yuqi not going on this show again seems complicated to me, Cube/Yuqi may be persuaded to let her appear again if circumstances dictate.

I'm a little discombobulated/not sure my reaction(not really, I think I understand)-slightly by this earlier responses, redditors/IG were then very excited/supportive -different from OP Insta today-maybe as I wrote in above post, cos of today's death of Godfrey Gao news filtered out:









Neverlands shd be really proud how hardworking Yuqi did during this. From the clips I heard Wu Xuan Yi of WJSN name called out too, she was chasing? Yuqi?. Another hardworking idol.

I also dint realise Yuqi is in Keep Running, China version of Running Man, made by same company. Also Chase Me is a new show, Yuqi is in 3rd n 4th episodes(according to [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Yuqi]this[\URL]); so they may be learning on the go. Nevertheless I hope they don't hv any more deaths/bad injuries from this show (or other tv variety shows).
I think hoping that what happened to Godfrey was a very unfortunate set of circumstances and doesn't happen again is one thing we can all agree on
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well i doubt it's more dangerous than bungee jumping. Unless they aren't checking the equipment etc. But I don't see how helmet would help or protective gear, I mean what is important is proper ropes and harness?
probably less than that as the entire decent is controlled.
Bungee jumping ya can get wrong and have too much line.
This unless there is catastrophic cable failure it should be fine.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i wouldnt be able to do it even if i had the gear so props to her
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why would they do that. that’s so risky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread