- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
G-IDLE Is Blowing My Ever Loving Mind
That's two songs in one day that blew me away.
First Hann.
Now Say No.
Man......
I am loving their music.
I doubt I'll Stan unless I form an emotional attachment to one of the members....
But shoot.. I will follow them casually.
"Goes back to listening to Say No on repeat*
That's two songs in one day that blew me away.
First Hann.
Now Say No.
Man......
I am loving their music.
I doubt I'll Stan unless I form an emotional attachment to one of the members....
But shoot.. I will follow them casually.
"Goes back to listening to Say No on repeat*