- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I wonder what the split is. I think I prefer short hair Gauel and now that I've seen IVE's Yujin with short she looks amazing. I think Wendy gave the me short hair love syndrome.long haired gaeul is indeed![]()
Where you expecting a murder scene?!I thought it was going to be really bloody but this is cute![]()
yeah seungwan started it all, i just love she tried different style this timeI wonder what the split is. I think I prefer short hair Gauel and now that I've seen IVE's Yujin with short she looks amazing. I think Wendy gave the me short hair love syndrome.
sure..I thought it was going to be really bloody but this is cute![]()
Halloween is around the corner, I have spooky thoughtsWhere you expecting a murder scene?!![]()
thats too spookyHalloween is around the corner, I have spooky thoughts![]()