Photo Gaeul showing her heart (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,961
Reactions Received
17,140
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,139
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
LOVELY
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
long haired gaeul is indeed :yoogasm:
I wonder what the split is. I think I prefer short hair Gauel and now that I've seen IVE's Yujin with short she looks amazing. I think Wendy gave the me short hair love syndrome.
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,104
Reactions Received
59,250
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,184
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I wonder what the split is. I think I prefer short hair Gauel and now that I've seen IVE's Yujin with short she looks amazing. I think Wendy gave the me short hair love syndrome.
yeah seungwan started it all, i just love she tried different style this time :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread