Rumor GAh windows 11 sucks but what else did i expect?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,509
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol cant open file explorer and that is where my cards stuff is in notepad...

claims in need to be an admin... but when i check i am

yet no command prompts will work cuz i am "not an admin" GRRRR
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I use Windows 11, and it works fine for me. It could be that you're not the only user on your PC? idk but I'm the only one on mine.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh, I just had another thought - maybe it's a virus? I'd do a scan just to make sure
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
so sorry to hear that
the hassle must be enormous
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,509
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I use Windows 11, and it works fine for me. It could be that you're not the only user on your PC? idk but I'm the only one on mine.
oh, I just had another thought - maybe it's a virus? I'd do a scan just to make sure
my dad is a retired systems analyst, though, so maybe he'll know better
he agreed with me, it's probs a virus
Thanks, Norton says i am still good even after rescans and it had scanned Tuesday.
add to that my internet went out intermittently(and its fiber....) the past 2 days ( i must be a coincidence that it coincides with the forced global switch to windows 11 p )
internet ppl will be at teh house later today.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,974
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Thanks.
i mean Microsoft rolled this out in 2023 .... too much to expect that it would work .
Windoze sux.

I used note app on my phone, then used Google sheets when calb shared his extensive card index, but lately in past few weeks I just draft it in Gmail without sending/consciously saving(cos I use 2 phones until I couldn't recharge my back up phone a few days ago)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread