Game Avatars (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When you play a game that lets you create what your character will look like do you make it look like yourself or like someone completely different?

For instance, when I was playing Fantasy Life [back in 2014 or 2015] I remember my character having red hair and a bushy mustache... Neither of which I have. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I never make avatars look like myself, if I wanted to go on an adventure as myself I'd go hiking
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I usually just make it random. Customization takes forever especially when there is a ton of setting you can mess with like in gta5
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread