News Game of Thrones : Final Season - April 14th (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ME ME ME :sanapray: I’m rewatching the first seasons so I’m getting ready for the winter
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
d*mmit, in my own thread
:yolk:
AS I wrote on your profile I missed seeing this thread earlier; can I ask where did you read theories of the series? (I stalked westeros.org n kevinswatch long ago, n winteriscoming website - wic.org or/com idk: gave up after the show started, couldn't keep up n wanted to be surprised.)

LOL I also missed an egg in my own thread. :pandasad::pandasleep:
 
  • Like
Reactions: onedaily
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
347
Reactions Received
1,545
Location
🕵🏼 Dispatch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
AS I wrote on your profile I missed seeing this thread earlier; can I ask where did you read theories of the series? (I stalked westeros.org n kevinswatch long ago, n winteriscoming website - wic.org or/com idk: gave up after the show started, couldn't keep up n wanted to be surprised.)

LOL I also missed an egg in my own thread. :pandasad::pandasleep:
Lol np, thanks for checking in
i don't have spesific web, Most of them from reddit r/gottheories, random webs, and random youtube theories..
yeah now, im avoid it too.. im afraid gettin spoiled or ruin my own theories/imagination

Nice to know more got fans here, valar morghulis
:pepeheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Lol np, thanks for checking in
i don't have spesific web, Most of them from reddit r/gottheories, random webs, and random youtube theories..
yeah now, im avoid it too.. im afraid gettin spoiled or ruin my own theories/imagination

Nice to know more got fans here, valar morghulis
:pepeheart:
There are some more fans on kps I found out about once season 8 started.

An example:
I was lowkey disappointed I knew abt R+L=J before the tv show revealed it, cos it was one thing that would have hit me the same as Red Wedding or Ned's death did to non-book readers

So now I'll be surprised like everybody else when Arya takes the Iron Throne over Jon, Dany n the Night King's dead/destroyed bodies just my speculation/imagination.

Valar Dohaeris.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: onedaily
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
347
Reactions Received
1,545
Location
🕵🏼 Dispatch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There are some more fans on kps I found out about once season 8 started.

An example:
I was lowkey disappointed I knew abt R+L=J before the tv show revealed it, cos it was one thing that would have hit me the same as Red Wedding or Ned's death did to non-book readers

So now I'll be surprised like everybody else when Arya takes the Iron Throne over Jon, Dany n the Night King's dead/destroyed bodies just my speculation/imagination.

Valar Dohaeris.
About that family tree, there's too many spoiler about it, along with story of got s7 leaked online.
But i leave some theories, hope will blew ur mind

:pepelook:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
About that family tree, there's too many spoiler about it, along with story of got s7 leaked online.
But i leave some theories, hope will blew ur mind

:pepelook:
I'm not watching any theories videos until afte season 8 is over, but since littlefinger is still alive in book five of the series, I'm curious if George will/how he'll kill him in the books: I started reading the books with the first in 1997/1998.

I love the series about as much as Lord of the Rings books.

Did you ever read/try the books?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: onedaily
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
347
Reactions Received
1,545
Location
🕵🏼 Dispatch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not watching any theories videos until afte season 8 is over, but since littlefinger is still alive in book five of the series, I'm curious if George will/how he'll kill him in the books: I started reading the books with the first in 1997/1998.

I love the series about as much as Lord of the Rings books.

Did you ever read/try the books?
No i dont read got books
But i read some tolkien's book, i read the silmarillion (the first age of middle earth)
i didnt know u love lotr too :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No i dont read got books
But i read some tolkien's book, i read the silmarillion (the first age of middle earth)
i didnt know u love lotr too :sj_weary:
I read LOTR when I was fifteen, I think. Science fiction , fantasy fan n comics fan for a few years before that. I've read ton of fantasy n science fiction books n tons of comics too.

Stanning kpop is , in a way, quite out of character/different/sign of development for me, I guess. I can't really explain it well.

Ask me somewhere other people can't read my answer? I'm a bit unsure abt why I even love SNSD n BP. (PM me if ur curious.) or ask me anything abt LOTR in the open.
 
  • Love
Reactions: onedaily
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and onedaily

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread