Gamestop Prices (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was at Gamestop on the 30th and for f**k sake, the prices... Well to be fair the sh*t I bought was cheap for the content (19.99-29.99 for 50-200 hours of content is a steal!!!). But I digress. Anyway I took my nephew there to get A Way Out since he wanted it. The prices on most of the switch games were astronomical. Like Skyrim was 59.99 and Lets Go was the same, when I know its 49.99 at Walmart and 44.00 on Amazon... Back in the day, when GameCube was still relevant, you could get a new copy of Mario Party for 70.00 that included a free wireless controller; not now... it would be 3x that price.

Anyway. Is it me? Is Gamestop over priced? Do you shop there? Your thoughts?

There was a hot hipster cashier there that was wearing a Rock Lee headband and a fake diamond nose piercing... He sort of looked like Jim Caviezel from Passion of the Christ with shorter hair... but that's neither here nor there.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Haven't been in a Gamestop in a long time. For small electronics and games it's hard to beat Walmart and Amazon (as you mention). Target and Newegg are also worth checking out as they will sometimes have deals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
IKR. I think I seen funkopop @ walmart for like 7-8.99 but at hot topic it was like 13.99-19.99

Haven't been in a Gamestop in a long time. For small electronics and games it's hard to beat Walmart and Amazon (as you mention). Target and Newegg are also worth checking out as they will sometimes have deals.
Thats true. The only thing I think they do better than department stores is if you are into trading card games. Particularly where I live, you have to go there, or a specialty store, to get Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon cards. Although, if you go to the dollar store they might, if you're lucky, have a pack of Yo-Kai Watch cards or old DBZ cards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread