- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I know people tend to have preferences for guy groups or girl groups but I want to know what your favorite styles, concept or sound is for both girl groups and guys groups!
Feel free to list or post examples too!
Guy Groups:
- I like Funky songs and concepts because they are fun and I find guy groups vocals, actually work really well with this sound too. It's the reason I love songs like Lucky One, Love Me Right, and also Dance With Me. Her and more.
- I do tend to like upbeat songs and cute songs by guy groups too. They always try to hard to be brooding and badass and it legit doesn't work for my ninety percent of the time. It's the reason I like songs like Dam Da Di, CROWN, Ring Ring Ring and things along those lines. Also, for Upbeat any of BTS's hype songs!
- I also tend to like guy groups that switch it up when it comes to the typical sound. Like ONEUS I feel like switched the game up, and also N.Flying, LEDapple, and Infinite.
- Anything catchy and fun! I love songs like BAAM, We Like, PePe, and also Oh!, Oh My God, Twinkle Twinkle.
- With girl groups I also really like the empowered, girl crush sound as well so that would go with songs like Hobgoblin, Black Dress, Ddu Du Ddu Du and Female President.
- I also really do enjoy the cute songs that are catchy and sweet like Hug Me Once, Wonderful Love, Knock Knock!
- I also tend to like girl groups as well who switch up the game. Groups like Dreamcatcher, Oh My Girl, & Gfriend, MAMAMOO, as well as LOONA.
Feel free to list or post examples too!