- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Pulled on the standard banner last night to see if I could get a new character and I ended up getting Razor 
they're so cute i love themI wanted to use this picture I took earlier when I did the whole date thing with Ei. I wanted to use it as sig but it would have been a waste to crop anything out of the pic. My two babies
![]()
congratulations!! razor was one of my first characters but ngl i didn't do much with him because i did not have a claymore weapon back thenPulled on the standard banner last night to see if I could get a new character and I ended up getting Razor
![]()
sameI seriously need to get another hydro character because Barbara’s damage just ain’t cutting it![]()
have you pulled for kokomi yet?samei mean barbara's good at healing but i can never win in the abyss against that pyro fatui guy if barbara is the only hydro character i have. i'm trying my luck on kokomi's banner but i'm not even getting xingqiu
![]()
yes, 20-something wishes in and no kokomi so far but i got xingqiu which was one of the 2 four star characters i didn't have yethave you pulled for kokomi yet?![]()
Fr though. I understand not being happy about the anniversary prizes, but making the ratings for the game go down and even quitting the game entirely just seems a bit ridiculoushave you seen genshin's rating on google play? it's going DOWN so quickly lol people are mad! i'm f2p so i appreciate every primogem i get but i understand where they're coming from
yesss it was kind of funny to watch ngl. Plus it seems to have worked since Mihoyo's giving out the glider + extra stuff for free when previously it was only obtainable through payinghave you seen genshin's rating on google play? it's going DOWN so quickly lol people are mad! i'm f2p so i appreciate every primogem i get but i understand where they're coming from
oh no, did you get your account hacked?I think Genshin is over for me. I've been debating on whether or not I should redownload it but I've lost the account I worked on for months. Restarting means I won't be able to get Childe and Kazuha back so![]()
No, just a software glitchoh no, did you get your account hacked?
your youtube algorithm predicting childe's 2nd rerun i seeWhy did this have to show up in my Youtube recommendations?
Well she isn't used for actual fighting lol. I did see a guy on youtube use her to beat Childe the story boss which took an hour lol and his damage tickled Childe.I seriously need to get another hydro character because Barbara’s damage just ain’t cutting it![]()
I legit just had to google pyro fatui guy because I had no idea what he was but he goes invisible right? I don't think I ever used water on him before other than when I have Barbara healing and the idiot comes charging as my Ayaka is freezing everyonesamei mean barbara's good at healing but i can never win in the abyss against that pyro fatui guy if barbara is the only hydro character i have. i'm trying my luck on kokomi's banner but i'm not even getting xingqiu
![]()
You should contact them and give them your user code and tell them what happened because they should be able to give it all back. Have you also made sure you were connecting to the right server? Because if for some reason it would connect you to let's say EU and you were playing on the American server it would make you start over since all your progress is seperated via servers.No, just a software glitch