✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (26 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well she isn't used for actual fighting lol. I did see a guy on youtube use her to beat Childe the story boss which took an hour lol and his damage tickled Childe.
Yeah I'm aware that she's supposed to heal the team rather than inflict a ton of damage, but I really do need another hydro character and unfortunately she's the only hydro I've got :oliviakek:
And I did see that guy fight Childe with Barbara. Poor guy spent an hour fighting with her and couldn't even get his prizes afterward :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Well she isn't used for actual fighting lol. I did see a guy on youtube use her to beat Childe the story boss which took an hour lol and his damage tickled Childe.



I legit just had to google pyro fatui guy because I had no idea what he was but he goes invisible right? I don't think I ever used water on him before other than when I have Barbara healing and the idiot comes charging as my Ayaka is freezing everyone :lisalaugh:. You can also use electric users against him if you have any.



You should contact them and give them your user code and tell them what happened because they should be able to give it all back. Have you also made sure you were connecting to the right server? Because if for some reason it would connect you to let's say EU and you were playing on the American server it would make you start over since all your progress is seperated via servers.
It was the actual device I was using to play Genshin on..something glitched and I lost everything :headache: Thanks though, maybe I can do something like that :kittylove:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Yeah I'm aware that she's supposed to heal the team rather than inflict a ton of damage, but I really do need another hydro character and unfortunately she's the only hydro I've got :oliviakek:
Imo I don't find water users that useful. I even have Mona and I have used her only a few times to experiment things. But I did hear how Xingqiu is suppose to be a strong character tho of all water users. I am more offensive with my attacks so I use two ice users for the extra crit rate bonus and then have either Venti for his aoe and have Keqing to zap all enemies that are trapped in Venti his ultimate. That is what I do for clearing out a lot of enemies at once, but if there are tough enemies I bring my Zhongli instead of Venti because Zhongli is the God of Geo so yeah shields for days lol.

The biggest advice I can give people is to try get your hands on Venti, Ayaka, Eula, Zhongli. Zhongli for his shields, Venti for his ultimate, Ayaka and Eula the killer queens with their high damage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and eclipsoul
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
It was the actual device I was using to play Genshin on..something glitched and I lost everything :headache: Thanks though, maybe I can do something like that :kittylove:
Hm I am guessing you play it on a phone? I have a friend and she also lost her progress on it. But yeah try give them your user UID thingy which is I think in the bottom right corner unless it differs for phone users. But if you lost 5 star characters you should for sure try get them back. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The biggest advice I can give people is to try get your hands on Venti, Ayaka, Eula, Zhongli. Zhongli for his shields, Venti for his ultimate, Ayaka and Eula the killer queens with their high damage.
the only character i have out of those is ayaka but i agree, without her i'd be so far behind in game :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Imo I don't find water users that useful.
tbh I'm a childe main and idk how non hydro character mains do anything in domains :wimwim:
I've been helping my busier friends do their dailies lately and everything is so much harder without a well built hydro character
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
the only character i have out of those is ayaka but i agree, without her i'd be so far behind in game :jisoosmh:
I build her how a youtuber had build her which is free to play friendly since I don't spend money. Her ultimate tho she helped me out so much with annoying monsters and she can one shot some bosses with it :sj_weary:

tbh I'm a childe main and idk how non hydro character mains do anything in domains :wimwim:
I've been helping my busier friends do their dailies lately and everything is so much harder without a well built hydro character
I haven't really had too much trouble doing domains solo it only gets hard when you do them at max level and that is because the enemies hit like a truck and are sponges with high hp :yolk:. I can imagine if you use a hydro character in a team your team can easily use other elements to freeze/ vaporize/ electro charged enemies.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
How do you guys feel about the Childe and Hu Tao reruns? Do any of you plan to pull for these characters if you don't have them?
i'm going to probably skip childe, i pulled C1 xingqiu recently and he seems like the only hydro character i need. hu tao on the other hand... i will be selling my soul to get her idc. i already saved half her talent books, fought enough whopperflowers to ascend her to level 70 and planned out when i can grind the materials for her weapon staff of homa if it also gets the rerun. whatever it takes i will be a future hu tao main :passcodec:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
How do you guys feel about the Childe and Hu Tao reruns? Do any of you plan to pull for these characters if you don't have them?
They're my two mains tbh so next patch is gonna be pain 💀
I've got almost 200 pulls saved up rn though, I'm just not entirely sure if I want to go for their constellations or their weapons. I'm leaning towards getting Hu Tao's C1 rn
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
They're my two mains tbh so next patch is gonna be pain 💀
I've got almost 200 pulls saved up rn though, I'm just not entirely sure if I want to go for their constellations or their weapons. I'm leaning towards getting Hu Tao's C1 rn
Imagine being this lucky :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
i'm going to probably skip childe, i pulled C1 xingqiu recently and he seems like the only hydro character i need. hu tao on the other hand... i will be selling my soul to get her idc. i already saved half her talent books, fought enough whopperflowers to ascend her to level 70 and planned out when i can grind the materials for her weapon staff of homa if it also gets the rerun. whatever it takes i will be a future hu tao main :passcodec:
Jesus woman :wimwim:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I am skipping everyone they throw at me until I can get my first love Ganyu. Eversince I saw her I wanted her so badly with her little horns and bells. :yolk:
I will however try get Eula if she comes back for my other account because I was a few wishes short. And then I will just wait for Ei to return too but that will take I bet almost a year till she gets a rerun.
:lazypotato:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I am skipping everyone they throw at me until I can get my first love Ganyu. Eversince I saw her I wanted her so badly with her little horns and bells. :yolk:
I will however try get Eula if she comes back for my other account because I was a few wishes short. And then I will just wait for Ei to return too but that will take I bet almost a year till she gets a rerun.
:lazypotato:
tbh i'm surprised mihoyo decided to rerun childe again before ganyu, i wanted her too but at least now i have more time to save primogems to pull for hu tao because now my failed attempts to get kokomi caused me to get completely broke :crycry: also i now feel incredibly lucky to have ei on my team, thought she was fairly common for a 5 star character but looks like i'm the only one who has her in this thread lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
tbh i'm surprised mihoyo decided to rerun childe again before ganyu, i wanted her too but at least now i have more time to save primogems to pull for hu tao because now my failed attempts to get kokomi caused me to get completely broke :crycry: also i now feel incredibly lucky to have ei on my team, thought she was fairly common for a 5 star character but looks like i'm the only one who has her in this thread lol
I find it weird that Childe will have another rerun it only has been a few months lol. I haven't seen Ganyu her banner yet at all because I started playing around february this year and I think her banner was last year around december or so and judging by speculations I think she will also have her rerun around december. There is a website that says the order will be Childe then Hu Tao, Albedo and lastly Ganyu. Hu Tao is perfect for Halloween tho lol.

Yeah you are lucky :yolk: , I saw a lot of people who lost their 50/50 on Ei her banner got Qiqi like I did lol, but I am not complaining so far her healing is superior to Jean hers and Jean was my very first 5 star on my laptop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread