✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (41 Viewers)

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Itto I went all out on. I had to max his sig, level him up, I didn’t have to worry about artifacts because I already had a whole set waiting for him for two years, and then I triple crowned the mofo so it cost me like 4 million mora i think

but he deserves the best so of course I’d do it for him ❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Itto I went all out on. I had to max his sig, level him up, I didn’t have to worry about artifacts because I already had a whole set waiting for him for two years, and then I triple crowned the mofo so it cost me like 4 million mora i think

but he deserves the best so of course I’d do it for him ❤
itto is for sure yours. you r the no.1 itto wife
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
He’s really the only character I’d whale for and not feel like I wasted a bunch of money (I love this man so much fr)
ikkk that's xiao for me
MY FUCKING LIFEBLOOD ASKJAHFDGKBFG
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
As you should everyone should I don’t know how he has haters
itto haters argue with the wall, actually
i'll make an itto whisper for you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread