✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (36 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I know how you feel. im trying so hard not to pull, I need to stay loyal for furina. that’s why I’m gonna wait for anniversary rewards so I can get her then since she’s gonna be on standard. I love her sq and that made me want to pull her even more.
I know Yumemizuki doesn't have the best kit, but I'm temped to pull her. She's just so pretty and I enjoyed using her in her trial run :sanapray:
 

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I know Yumemizuki doesn't have the best kit, but I'm temped to pull her. She's just so pretty and I enjoyed using her in her trial run :sanapray:
Shes my wife
 

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
For this second quest in the event I switched to japanese and it was not fun. also raiden’s voice sounds weird and doesn’t really match her imo
I miss Kieran Regan for my Zou 😭 😭
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
got Arlecchino a few days ago and haven't even been able to use her because I've been too busy moving 💀💀💀
she's level 90 now, just need to level 90 her weapon (it's at 80/90 I just need some mora, which I can farm today)

after Alrecchino, I'll take a break from pulling for characters and try to get some weapons because I have like three:worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
she's level 90 now, just need to level 90 her weapon (it's at 80/90 I just need some mora, which I can farm today)

after Alrecchino, I'll take a break from pulling for characters and try to get some weapons because I have like three:worry:
good job. is it Arlecchino's signature weapon? If so, you are lucky!!
I had 1 fate point after losing the 50/50 to a Skyward Pride, and I never recovered because there was no events for Primogems. It was so disappointing actually :jisoosmh: and embarrassing smh

My arlecchino is 90/90 with 90 White tassel r3 i think? (i have others, but i wanna save them just in case i get Cyno or sum1. Her ratio is good too i think it's 80/159. Her max i've gotten recently with 8-6-5 talents is 79k without buffs.
When i use yelan's burst and then her burst with BoL, I get about 170k
With Mona and Bennett (Mona is 70, Bennett is 60, I know !!!) She does a lot more, like 240k for burst dmg after Mona burst + Bennett burst. even more with navia burst :mentalstability:
 
  • Love
Reactions: princesita

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
good job. is it Arlecchino's signature weapon? If so, you are lucky!!
I had 1 fate point after losing the 50/50 to a Skyward Pride, and I never recovered because there was no events for Primogems. It was so disappointing actually :jisoosmh: and embarrassing smh

My arlecchino is 90/90 with 90 White tassel r3 i think? (i have others, but i wanna save them just in case i get Cyno or sum1. Her ratio is good too i think it's 80/159. Her max i've gotten recently with 8-6-5 talents is 79k without buffs.
When i use yelan's burst and then her burst with BoL, I get about 170k
With Mona and Bennett (Mona is 70, Bennett is 60, I know !!!) She does a lot more, like 240k for burst dmg after Mona burst + Bennett burst. even more with navia burst :mentalstability:
Right now, I really want furina or to maybe lose my 50/50 to Qiqi because I have no good healers and Arlecchino's trounce boss The Knave needs so many heals to clear BoL, plus Furina or Qiqi on a Xiao team would be some wacko shit. I need either of them. I hope for Qiqi tho so I can have guaranteed Venti :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
good job. is it Arlecchino's signature weapon? If so, you are lucky!!
I had 1 fate point after losing the 50/50 to a Skyward Pride, and I never recovered because there was no events for Primogems. It was so disappointing actually :jisoosmh: and embarrassing smh

My arlecchino is 90/90 with 90 White tassel r3 i think? (i have others, but i wanna save them just in case i get Cyno or sum1. Her ratio is good too i think it's 80/159. Her max i've gotten recently with 8-6-5 talents is 79k without buffs.
When i use yelan's burst and then her burst with BoL, I get about 170k
With Mona and Bennett (Mona is 70, Bennett is 60, I know !!!) She does a lot more, like 240k for burst dmg after Mona burst + Bennett burst. even more with navia burst :mentalstability:
No, i wasn't able to get her signature unfortunately, I just have primordal jade-winged spear. I have like 3 three five star weapons because I avoid the weapon banner like the plague (the only signature weapon I have is Lyney's and I don't even have him lol, I just use it for Tighnari.) I'm trying to get Mizuki's signature weapon rn because I missed Citlali's and I could use it for her. I really need to farm for her artifacts though because I only have mid gladiator pieces for her and I'm in desperate need of a better crit dmg circlet :pepecry1: her ratio so far is 65.5%/222.1% I use kazuha, citlali, and bennett with her at the moment. I'd use yelan but i don't have her
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
No, i wasn't able to get her signature unfortunately, I just have primordal jade-winged spear. I have like 3 three five star weapons because I avoid the weapon banner like the plague (the only signature weapon I have is Lyney's and I don't even have him lol, I just use it for Tighnari.) I'm trying to get Mizuki's signature weapon rn because I missed Citlali's and I could use it for her. I really need to farm for her artifacts though because I only have mid gladiator pieces for her and I'm in desperate need of a better crit dmg circlet :pepecry1: her ratio so far is 65.5%/222.1% I use kazuha, citlali, and bennett with her at the moment. I'd use yelan but i don't have her
Aw man. Don't worry, we can both save until her next rerun 🙏:prayjin: I would love Lyney's weapon just to look at and maybe to keep for my future Ganyu? I am also trying to get Mizuki's weapon bcuz im guaranteed a promotional after losing 50/50 to skyward pride :pepecry: If you ever need help in the domain, I can also help you if u need! My UID is 671103961 just add me! I love that domain so much :kittylove: Your Citlali's ratio is so good so far!! I wish I had Kazuha, imma save so many fates for the Inazuma Chronicled Wish next year cuz I actually love Kazuha sm. I have 80 yelan with god ratios and omg, arlecchino is so good with her, mona, and bennett 💕
Let's hope we get Sunny Morning Sleep-In together!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: princesita

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Just got Mizuki's weapon after grinding out Spiral Abyss. Gambling is worth it guys/j :sanapray:
OMG CONGRATS!! I HOPE I GET IT TOO! I'M GRINDING OCHKANATLAN RN WISH ME LUCK!!
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Natlan is a pain to explore.. I’m so close to 100% exploraction on all of the areas. I’ve never had a problem before with the other regions. so far, I’ve only gotten one area in Natlan to 100%. Even with the compass and me looking literally everywhere.. I’m not finding anything.. I guess it’s time for me to finally use the interactive map on HoYoLAB.. I usually like to be able to do everything myself.. but.. :joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Natlan is a pain to explore.. I’m so close to 100% exploraction on all of the areas. I’ve never had a problem before with the other regions. so far, I’ve only gotten one area in Natlan to 100%. Even with the compass and me looking literally everywhere.. I’m not finding anything.. I guess it’s time for me to finally use the interactive map on HoYoLAB.. I usually like to be able to do everything myself.. but.. :joshmeh:
interactive map is a lifesaver but also hella tedious...depends on your opinion ig :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread