✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (36 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
What’s the longest you’ve played genshin? @Travelers

for me it’s probably around 12 hours straight. back when I played on ps4 and I had so much shit to do on this game.. man.. I miss those days
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
made a second account for fun not too long ago and now I have wrio, awesome. but for my main, I think I'll skip the banners for now because I really need less characters to build and I already have Furina. while her cons are useful, I'd just rather get new characters when they come out. eyeing wrio's weapon though
 

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,745
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
@Travelers perfect piece for my Mualani
IMG_2038.png

also ignore my low mora furina used so much of it 😭
good piece!!
barely any crit rate but wtvr! idm anything


YOUR MORA GIRL PLEASE DO LEY LINES :peperain:
 
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Got some pieces for xilonen too. im keeping the flower, but I’ll also keep the goblet just in case I don’t get a better one with er instead of atk in time
IMG_2040.png
IMG_2041.png

also I’m gonna put my future Xilonen on fav sword instead of def% Natlan craftable because it’s better especially if you’re doing floor 12 abyss because of the energy problems
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Already got 3 decent pieces for Xilonen let’s goo
and 2 wishes now that I’ve started saving again. I’m at 10 pity so I have to save atleast 60 before she comes. I hope I can get enough from the new area thats coming 🙏🏻
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread