✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (38 Viewers)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
So if you don’t end up getting him in time, who will you keep saving for? wanderer?
yah wanwan then inazuma wish. i'll need a lot for yoimiya bow, ayaka + her weapon, ayato + weapon, yae weapon and maybe yae? and kokomi :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
yah wanwan then inazuma wish. i'll need a lot for yoimiya bow, ayaka + her weapon, ayato + weapon, yae weapon and maybe yae? and kokomi :(
and mizuki weapon ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Damn yeah.. I’ll prob be dropping like 2 bands on that fucking banner I swear
I need c6 itto, yoimiya bow, ayaka sword (maybe like 2 copies) and kazuha definitely, also yae weapon would be nice to have. I only have one 5 star catalyst 😭
yah wanwan then inazuma wish. i'll need a lot for yoimiya bow, ayaka + her weapon, ayato + weapon, yae weapon and maybe yae? and kokomi :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Damn yeah.. I’ll prob be dropping like 2 bands on that fucking banner I swear
I need c6 itto, yoimiya bow, ayaka sword (maybe like 2 copies) and kazuha definitely, also yae weapon would be nice to have. I only have one 5 star catalyst 😭
apparently they aren't putting maple boy on the banner and they're doing mizuki instead ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
well we don’t know for sure right now. but Im not sure if he’d be on there anyway since he’s still pretty meta.
i don't think so, but i wanna get my lil guy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I want him just so I can use him in teams. he’s a wonderful support.
i want him because
look at my pfp, dawg
i'm not okay about him. he's my bbg and cutie
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Me with Itto fr
no fr he is literally (well him and 5wirl) are literally the reason i'm still playing. LIKE I WANT TO BLOW UP WHENEVER I TALK ABOUT HIM HE'S SO PERFECT
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Same and her weapon :) she’s one of the characters I want to c6 in the future because it’s just so good
oof i never got her weapon, just her ;-;
yeah so amazing. and hydro aventurine energy :joyslay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
If itto didn’t exist I wouldn’t have been playing past fucking sumeru lol he changed my life forever
no fr he is literally (well him and 5wirl) are literally the reason i'm still playing. LIKE I WANT TO BLOW UP WHENEVER I TALK ABOUT HIM HE'S SO PERFECT
 
  • Love
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
If itto didn’t exist I wouldn’t have been playing past fucking sumeru lol he changed my life forever
i joined cuz i saw how hot kaeya was (MY STANDARDS HAVE CHANGED OMG)
but now i just stay for 5wirl and that's all. and all the husbandos and waifus
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
also I’ve had a thing for himbos my whole life lol and just didn’t realize it lmao
like rodrick heffley from the diary of a wimpy kid movies was my crush, crunch bandicoot from crash bandicoot (don’t fucking ask why I was low-key a furry when I was 12 I think), and just any himbo character I love
 
  • Love
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
also I’ve had a thing for himbos my whole life lol and just didn’t realize it lmao
like rodrick heffley from the diary of a wimpy kid movies was my crush, crunch bandicoot from crash bandicoot (don’t fucking ask why I was low-key a furry when I was 12 I think), and just any himbo character I love
awe yeah i always liked twinks and femboys :jisoosmh: they are much more appealing than masculine men, especially when they dress femininely
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread