✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (38 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I joined in early feb of 2021 so like when the game was fairly new, because I kept getting ads for it lmao and now I’m hooked and have been playing for 4 years lol
i joined cuz i saw how hot kaeya was (MY STANDARDS HAVE CHANGED OMG)
but now i just stay for 5wirl and that's all. and all the husbandos and waifus
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I joined in early feb of 2021 so like when the game was fairly new, because I kept getting ads for it lmao and now I’m hooked and have been playing for 4 years lol
i wish i was og :soob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
one thing I get to brag about is having the endora oceanid pet, and also all the cakes lol
i only have 1 cake bcs i missed logging in on my bday this year :soob:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
My mom used to all the time and I had to bring up my shit to her room every night. it was annoying. now she doesn’t care because she has to focus on my 5 year old autistic nephew who lives with us now. Also I’m literally 18 in less than two months so she can’t do shit to my stuff no more. I hope.
mom controls my net. i do not have this luxury :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
My mom used to all the time and I had to bring up my shit to her room every night. it was annoying. now she doesn’t care because she has to focus on my 5 year old autistic nephew who lives with us now. Also I’m literally 18 in less than two months so she can’t do shit to my stuff no more. I hope.
yeah and if she forgets to turn it off, she'll just want it in her room
stupid ass house but wtv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
My mom used to have the router connected to her computer and it automatically turned the Wi-Fi off at a certain time every night. she recently stopped doing this like 2 months ago lol. she did it before for like a year, and then forgot about it for like a year after the power went off and disabled it for a year, then she recently started doing it again. and then hasn’t done it since after the power went out this winter. we always pray that she forgets every night and falls asleep lmao
yeah and if she forgets to turn it off, she'll just want it in her room
stupid ass house but wtv
 
  • Haha
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
My mom used to have the router connected to her computer and it automatically turned the Wi-Fi off at a certain time every night. she recently stopped doing this like 2 months ago lol. she did it before for like a year, and then forgot about it for like a year after the power went off and disabled it for a year, then she recently started doing it again. and then hasn’t done it since after the power went out this winter. we always pray that she forgets every night and falls asleep lmao
moms are smth else :nomina:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread