✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (38 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
At 16 wishes let’s go
the grind is slow when you have nothing to do lol
im gonna do the archon quest maybe on Friday because tomorrow I’m studying and then on Thursday I’m getting my permit (finally)
and then Esco‘s sq on Saturday maybe
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I caved and used all my wishes on escoffier. I got c5 layla, and c1 ororon. I think I’m at maybe 30 or 40 pity. and now I save for skirk
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Am I the only one who doesn't care if some Genshin characters get a new VA at this point? Some of them have shown how horrible they are after Kinich's new VA announced that he would voice the character now. More specifically, Paimon and Keqing's VA's.

I'm also tired of playing while the characters have their voices muted. It ruins the events/quests in the game. I know I can play in another language, but I'm so used to the English voices and I don't want to read subtitles just to understand what they are saying
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread