✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (47 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I tried out furina, Itto, xilo, and Bennett and holy cow. I’m having so much fun with Itto again. he’s doing so much dmg like more than I usually do. and since I saw a better itto than mine, I’m gonna work on getting that top 1% again after I finish leveling some characters talents
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
still think I ate with these builds heh
IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2289.jpeg

also furina‘s burst is crowned, I just did that today and she’s at friendship 10 now
lovely xilo def i love it

also lucky u got furina i got fucking c1 tighnari but wtvr
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Yeah the def is good, you only really need to worry about def the most when you have her weapon. mainly just er and crit if you use fav. so she was super easy to build. and furina I already had pieces prefarmed for her while trying to farm for pieces for Lyney. so she was easy. her weapon was a pain to get refinements for those I fucking hate fishing lmao
lovely xilo def i love it

also lucky u got furina i got fucking c1 tighnari but wtvr
i hope you get furiri on her next rerun if you still want her 🙏🏻
Im definitely gonna get her sword next time. hopefully I’ll still have enough er lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread