✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (31 Viewers)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
She buffs hydro and pyro but I have seen some people use her in skirk showcases. I wouldn’t recommend it though. skirk best team is Esco, furina, and yelan/shenhe

skirk is basically useless without Esco lmao but since you have her you don’t have to worry, And I’m sure since you don’t have furina rn, you could use dahlia in her place for now
that is if you do get skirk
if i do get skirk and dahlia lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I’ve been slacking off with the sumeru event. It’s so boring bro.. I did finish the new archon quest tho and it was pretty good. I’m gonna do skirk sq tomorrow
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I’ve been slacking off with the sumeru event. It’s so boring bro.. I did finish the new archon quest tho and it was pretty good. I’m gonna do skirk sq tomorrow
i knowww i forced jord to do it for me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
So I tried this little experiment by saving up a little over 71k primos and about roughly 50+ intertwines and went crazy on Skirk her banner. I managed to pull her weapon (lost the 50/50 the first time) I pulled Skirk and got her to E4 and lost about two times on her banner, I pulled Jean and a newer Anemo 5 star girl forgot her name I want to say Mizuki but I haven't checked her properly yet or build her yet, been way too busy with Skirk.

But yeah, just wanted to share what saving up can get you. I might just get Skirk to E5 before her banner is over but E6 will be impossible and I am not a whale I am f2p so yeah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
So I tried this little experiment by saving up a little over 71k primos and about roughly 50+ intertwines and went crazy on Skirk her banner. I managed to pull her weapon (lost the 50/50 the first time) I pulled Skirk and got her to E4 and lost about two times on her banner, I pulled Jean and a newer Anemo 5 star girl forgot her name I want to say Mizuki but I haven't checked her properly yet or build her yet, been way too busy with Skirk.

But yeah, just wanted to share what saving up can get you. I might just get Skirk to E5 before her banner is over but E6 will be impossible and I am not a whale I am f2p so yeah.
what the f--
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
what the f--
Is that considered good luck? I'd say I didn't have that much luck else she would be E6 which is where the real fun begins in Skirk her case. I'd also like to add that I had been saving up since last year. I originally wanted to spend all my primos on Mavuika when she dropped earlier this year, but I stopped as soon I got her and her weapon. Then decided to wait for Skirk to go broke, which I hadn't done in years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Is that considered good luck? I'd say I didn't have that much luck else she would be E6 which is where the real fun begins in Skirk her case. I'd also like to add that I had been saving up since last year. I originally wanted to spend all my primos on Mavuika when she dropped earlier this year, but I stopped as soon I got her and her weapon. Then decided to wait for Skirk to go broke, which I hadn't done in years.
yeah it's great luck actually lolll

also do you have good teams for these characters tho?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
yeah it's great luck actually lolll

also do you have good teams for these characters tho?
I don't think I so tbh. I read you need Escoffier else Skirk loses about 20% of her damage. I am running her with Qiqi, Furina, Neuvllette. For the hp boost and freezing, and Qiqi is just there for extra healing for Skirk as I feel she is squishy, Neuvi is just there just in case lol as he kills everything off easily unless it is also hydro based ofc.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I don't think I so tbh. I read you need Escoffier else Skirk loses about 20% of her damage. I am running her with Qiqi, Furina, Neuvllette. For the hp boost and freezing, and Qiqi is just there for extra healing for Skirk as I feel she is squishy, Neuvi is just there just in case lol as he kills everything off easily unless it is also hydro based ofc.
uh oh yeah u should have pulled escoffier
hmm next time maybe?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
uh oh yeah u should have pulled escoffier
hmm next time maybe?
I don't know, I am very picky when it comes to characters I pull for. I normally only lately pull for Archons lol, I got all of them. Skirk peaked my interest when I first saw her being so OP in the small video in the story. :llama_laugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I don't know, I am very picky when it comes to characters I pull for. I normally only lately pull for Archons lol, I got all of them. Skirk peaked my interest when I first saw her being so OP in the small video in the story. :llama_laugh:
i just pull for my faves and buffers for my faves loll :kekdance:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
i just pull for my faves and buffers for my faves loll :kekdance:
That is one of the reasons why I am imo rather weak and struggle with endgame content. Abyss became too hard now and I cannot even complete floor 11 like before, and the theater is pretty hard I often even fail doing it on normal. If only you could just brute force through it all with the mains but alas
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
That is one of the reasons why I am imo rather weak and struggle with endgame content. Abyss became too hard now and I cannot even complete floor 11 like before, and the theater is pretty hard I often even fail doing it on normal. If only you could just brute force through it all with the mains but alas
yeah i mean i like theatre is kind of easy but the abyss got rlly hard after natlan dropped :sadcat: i just want skirk or mavuika atp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
And they’re gonna keep making it harder by raising the hp every fucking abyss
atleast it’s doable if you invest enough into your characters. I sadly could not do this one because I have no good cryo characters.
yeah i mean i like theatre is kind of easy but the abyss got rlly hard after natlan dropped :sadcat: i just want skirk or mavuika atp
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Take the time to build supports and stuff if you haven’t already. you can use this guide if you need help. it really helped me. floor 11 is easy for me, except this time I wasn’t able to do it all the way because I have no good cryo characters,
That is one of the reasons why I am imo rather weak and struggle with endgame content. Abyss became too hard now and I cannot even complete floor 11 like before, and the theater is pretty hard I often even fail doing it on normal. If only you could just brute force through it all with the mains but alas
if you don’t have many supports, I recommend taking a break from pulling dps characters or faves,, and pulling supports or characters that’ll be good for your account like Xilonen, kazuha, citlali, nahida even. Also just building the good 4 star supports can help in end game modes. For theater, you can put a crappy build on a character and still complete it just fine. but if you do already have those characters, then great. building supports for teams helps a lot in abyss. for Abyss, you can do it just fine with even just 4 star characters, you just gotta know how to build the, and what rotations and teams to use. I’ve been getting a lot of help from my whale friends who know more about that kind of stuff. And I love giving advice to others who also need it. Definitely pull escoffier when she reruns for your skirk, if you haven’t already.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO and Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread