✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (26 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not sure if I should pull Durin, Venti’s new weapon, or to just keep saving. I have 95 wishes saved at the moment so I’m not sure what I want yet. I guess I’ll wait and see if Durin actually impresses me with his trial run and go from there
 

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Okay, I gave in. He's too cute to pass up :maheart:

Screenshot (526).png
i need him so bad. i have been building all my hexerei characters for him. mona, klee, venti, fischl...and i think im gonna do sucrose next

SUMMON DURIN RAHH
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
y'all lucky. I'm just saving for Skirk right now

@Travelers what do we think about this potential Skirk team when I get her? (I'm guaranteed but unfortunately this is all i have)

(Skirk), Yelan, Qiqi, Escoffier
or
(Skirk), Yelan, Citlali, Escoffier
i have dahlia but i guess i can build him but i hate building hydro characters but wtvr i mean we could also do
(Skirk) Yelan, Dahlia, Escoffeir
 

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Waiting patiently for Skirk~~

I already got Escoffier so I'm good for support. My team involves Yelan and a future Furina or I'll use Qiqi for the time being. I'm guaranteed after losing to Diluc on Varesa's banner, and I'm already ready to build her :dogsmile:


However, I don't think I'll have enough to get her weapon, so maybe I'll wait for Clorinde's rerun or the Liyue Chronicled for Keqing's? What do you guys suggest?? :pandarolleyes:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This was honestly the most boring Lantern Rite I've played through
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread