- Joined
- 8 October 2021
- Messages
- 2,636
- Reactions Received
- 3,412
- Location
- Inazuma, Teyvat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,402
- Fandom
- Genshin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She
Pookieit's not worth it, just stay strong for her like actually Ineffa is gonna rerun![]()
Pookieit's not worth it, just stay strong for her like actually Ineffa is gonna rerun![]()
If you ever need help in his domain, you can message me in our bc. I’ll try to keep the tab open since I’m not that active anymoreTRYNA BUILD FLINS FAST FUCK FUCK FUCK
yeahh the domain is hard asf, i asked for jord's help (since his kinich does 300ks now) and we still don't beat it fast enoughIf you ever need help in his domain, you can message me in our bc. I’ll try to keep the tab open since I’m not that active anymore
I could try and help, I haven’t tried out that domain yet cuz I have no nod krai characters only ainoalso there's gotta be a faster way to kill the Wild Hunt opponents, right? I pulled Flins as a Moonsign party member bcs i thought that would work better![]()
Maybe more than one person would do betteryeahh the domain is hard asf, i asked for jord's help (since his kinich does 300ks now) and we still don't beat it fast enough
i pulled flins but no ineffa to buffI could try and help, I haven’t tried out that domain yet cuz I have no nod krai characters only aino
I mean, if you get c1 flins you don’t have to worry abt Ineffa. But yeah it sucks thats he’s kinda like skirk with escoffieri pulled flins but no ineffa to buff
I AM FUCKING STUPID GRAHHH
yeah i only got one flins sadlyI mean, if you get c1 flins you don’t have to worry abt Ineffa. But yeah it sucks thats he’s kinda like skirk with escoffier
Well, you have yelan and Esco, so if you get skirk you’ll have a nice team. You can replace the furina spot with anyone else. And if you ever want ineffa in the future you could pull her or just get c1 flinsyeah i only got one flins sadly
AND I HAVE ESCOFFIER BUT NO SKIRK
AM I FUCKING STUPID??
yeah so i'm cooked rn but not in the futureWell, you have yelan and Esco, so if you get skirk you’ll have a nice team. You can replace the furina spot with anyone else. And if you ever want ineffa in the future you could pull her or just get c1 flins
In the future, I need to pull Laura and nefer and probably flins and Ineffa. I’m close to getting all the good Natlan charactersyeah so i'm cooked rn but not in the future![]()