✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (4 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
New drip marketing for Genshin! Cyno is coming in 3.1 along with Candace (I love her design) and Nilou!

FaweMsmXEAIj9O9.jpg



FawdCfGWAAAzzMz.jpg



FawdSW_WIAEseXv.jpg
BRO they all look amazing omg. I'm gonna go broke in 3.1
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Same and we're getting our first Electro male character since Razor (it took them nearly 2 years for this to happen) :pandahappy:
Right?? I'm so excited. Cyno looks so good. I also decided that I was gonna play through sumeru with new characters so I spun a wheel with characters that I wanted to get and cyno/nilou won.

Hopefully the 50/50 gods are kind 💀
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I managed to pull Zhongli at 14 pity, and then when I pulled again I got Jean (unfortunately) :jisoosmh:
I never thought I'd have that much luck with pulling :jisoosmh:


Screenshot (125).png
Screenshot (126).png
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The Children of the Forest quest is so long (It's part of the Aranyaka World Quest series) :pepecry2:
I haven't started that quest yet, but I heard it was good!
Also I loved how the npc in the beginning had a health bar and fought with us, that was so cool :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dreamer_of_Songs

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sometimes I have to resist the urge to skip through the dialogue in archon quests because they talk so much in them. But I know if I skip it I'll probably miss an important part of the story :oliviakek:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Sometimes I have to resist the urge to skip through the dialogue in archon quests because they talk so much in them. But I know if I skip it I'll probably miss an important part of the story :oliviakek:
Lol I have to do that too :lisalaugh:
The archon quest this time around is so good though :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
i got collei to level 90 two days after sumeru came out, that's how dedicated i was
i had to join so many worlds to ask for those stupid mushrooms, and i used so much resin on the shroom lord
and it was all worth it
i'm also super excited for nilou to come out, i have guarunteed pity and i'm gonna save it for her
also can't wait for dehya to release :ankha: who knows when that will be tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread