- Joined
- 1 May 2022
- Messages
- 9,562
- Reactions Received
- 11,209
- Location
- Planet Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,938
- Fandom
- Ujung
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
BRO they all look amazing omg. I'm gonna go broke in 3.1New drip marketing for Genshin! Cyno is coming in 3.1 along with Candace (I love her design) and Nilou!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Same and we're getting our first Electro male character since Razor (it took them nearly 2 years for this to happen)BRO they all look amazing omg. I'm gonna go broke in 3.1
Right?? I'm so excited. Cyno looks so good. I also decided that I was gonna play through sumeru with new characters so I spun a wheel with characters that I wanted to get and cyno/nilou won.Same and we're getting our first Electro male character since Razor (it took them nearly 2 years for this to happen)![]()
Congrats fellow Zhongli haverPulled Zhongli![]()
I haven't started that quest yet, but I heard it was good!The Children of the Forest quest is so long (It's part of the Aranyaka World Quest series)![]()
Lol I have to do that tooSometimes I have to resist the urge to skip through the dialogue in archon quests because they talk so much in them. But I know if I skip it I'll probably miss an important part of the story![]()