✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (19 Viewers)

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I’m so glad mizuki actually is going to the standard banner because I can get her for free during anniversary 5 star picker
ooh yeahhh i forgot about that :pandarolleyes:
 

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
This lantern rite is pretty fun so far. except for the fact that. most of the characters aren’t voiced in English, but that’s okay Because most of the ones that aren’t voiced are ones I’m not a huge fan of anyway.
I'm so upset about Ganyu and Hu tao not having Vas
and keqing
they are vital :///
 

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
@Travelers my arlecchino hit a new high score for melee BoL consumed!!!

High 65k
with bennett
without bennet: 45k
FORGET IT, THIS ARLECCHINO DID MEDIUM 70K
LIKE FOR A MELEE? GIRL CHILLLLLL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Congrats! Pretty soon you’ll hit 100k! 🙏🏻
it's all bcuz of bennett :sanapray: i need Crimson Moon's Semblance to get higher i think
or better talents :pepeshrug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
@Travelers PC vs. Mobile
Which is better?
Currently I run genshin on my personal office/gaming laptop (it's for both) but it's kinda slow. but i love the gameplay of it
Mobile i hear from @kaedehara is unreasonably laggy but the graphics are smooth with low CPU characters (Like Fischl, Xiao, Noelle, Amber, anyone older modeled)
Who plays PC and who plays Mobile? Which is better??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I play mobile and pc will always be better trust me
@Travelers PC vs. Mobile
Which is better?
Currently I run genshin on my personal office/gaming laptop (it's for both) but it's kinda slow. but i love the gameplay of it
Mobile i hear from @kaedehara is unreasonably laggy but the graphics are smooth with low CPU characters (Like Fischl, Xiao, Noelle, Amber, anyone older modeled)
Who plays PC and who plays Mobile? Which is better??
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@Travelers PC vs. Mobile
Which is better?
Currently I run genshin on my personal office/gaming laptop (it's for both) but it's kinda slow. but i love the gameplay of it
Mobile i hear from @kaedehara is unreasonably laggy but the graphics are smooth with low CPU characters (Like Fischl, Xiao, Noelle, Amber, anyone older modeled)
Who plays PC and who plays Mobile? Which is better??
I play pc
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
@Travelers what story quest was your favorite?

itto (No this is not out of favoritism, I genuinely enjoyed it), raiden shogun part 2, and shenhe’s, although it was mainly an archon quest not really a story quest (I still liked it though)
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread