✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (19 Viewers)

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
@Travelers what story quest was your favorite?

itto (No this is not out of favoritism, I genuinely enjoyed it), raiden shogun part 2, and shenhe’s, although it was mainly an archon quest not really a story quest (I still liked it though)
Kaedehara Kazuha (not biased)
Xianyun (i cried during it, it was tearful)
Ayaka (loved her dance at the end)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
omg yes xianyuns was pretty good! ayaka’s made me mad because of the wet socks but other than that it was okay.. i honestly can’t even remember what happened in kazuha’s I did it so long ago and I was kinda just rushing through it
Kaedehara Kazuha (not biased)
Xianyun (i cried during it, it was tearful)
Ayaka (loved her dance at the end)
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
omg yes xianyuns was pretty good! ayaka’s made me mad because of the wet socks but other than that it was okay.. i honestly can’t even remember what happened in kazuha’s I did it so long ago and I was kinda just rushing through it
Kazuha was finding about this Isshin Art then he went balls and started making the Kagotsurube Isshin while possessed? Iconic
I liked seeing Aether in Xianyun's one :pandahappy:
Ayaka's was nice cuz the dancing
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
@Travelers do yall associate any K-pop songs with genshin characters?

whenever I hear All In by stray kids I think of Itto
Louder than bombs by BTS always makes me think of Xiao :dogsmile:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I’m at 31 wishes now

by the time furina gets here I should have atleast 120
you will get her!!!!!
i haven't saved but i reached 54 pity on weapon banner and i gotta say, i hope i get CMS !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
so I randomly did the noblesse domain today because I was bored and wanted to use my resin on something and I completed it in 20 seconds. past me could never. i remember when I first started playing I always had to have people help me. Same thing with the damn Petra domain. I’m so proud of how far I’ve come
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
so I randomly did the noblesse domain today because I was bored and wanted to use my resin on something and I completed it in 20 seconds. past me could never. i remember when I first started playing I always had to have people help me. Same thing with the damn Petra domain. I’m so proud of how far I’ve come
Wow! I cleared in 17 seconds once. It's just a Ruin Guard. lmao i rmbr when i was super duper afraid.
now i'm just fricking killing and kickin' it's so beautiful
congrats!!
 
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Sometimes even when I’m using an arle team i leave him on. it’s arle, yelan, and Zhongli. I don’t want to take my baby off. and the team still works well because three members are part of an actual arle team. Itto is just an extra
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Sometimes even when I’m using an arle team i leave him on. it’s arle, yelan, and Zhongli. I don’t want to take my baby off. and the team still works well because three members are part of an actual arle team. Itto is just an extra
plus ushi support. nothing wrong with a cutie itto and his auxiliary cute pet bull, Ushi!! :bonacake:
I am pro-Itto-Ushi
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread