Appreciation Get a compliment. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Like this post to get a compliment on your profile (I feel posting in on people´s profiles might be better? and mor personal than via this thread?) I might write 20 posts anyway because I´m not sure if posts on people´s profiles count :D.

I´ll try to do better than Lucas´ "good". :D **

**Ok, the joke here is that SuperM members were asked to say one-worded compliment to each other and the compliment had to be in English and Lucas looked at Kai for a hot minute and said "GOOD" :D and then Ten looked at Taemin and said "GENIUS" :D. Kai pretended to be angry at Lucas :D. Good, good? Just good? :D. --- so now you are getting the reference :D.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Like this post to get a compliment on your profile (I feel posting in on people´s profiles might be better? and mor personal than via this thread?) I might write 20 posts anyway because I´m not sure if posts on people´s profiles count :D.

I´ll try to do better than Lucas´ "good". :D **

**Ok, the joke here is that SuperM members were asked to say one-worded compliment to each other and the compliment had to be in English and Lucas looked at Kai for a hot minute and said "GOOD" :D and then Ten looked at Taemin and said "GENIUS" :D. Kai pretended to be angry at Lucas :D. Good, good? Just good? :D. --- so now you are getting the reference :D.
Lucas's "good" was iconic. Especially after that "Genius" :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i remember that lucas moment LOL he's so great
I love that boy so much, he makes me giggle :D. I´ve adopted him :D. What a great and fun friend he must be!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread