Get to know me (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Such devotion
:sj_weary:
I'm holding you to your promise Senpai
:maheart:​
:pepeheart::pepeheart:
Anticipate me not flopping again :dab:

(Honestly I'm pleasantly surprised by how many readers there are on here) I like pretty much anything as long as it's not horror (I get scared pretty easily) or romance (or just books specifically about romance; I don't mind if a book has romance in it though, as long as it isn't the focus of the story). Generally, I mostly read fantasy, adventure, and classics. What about you? :llama_lovely:
Fantasy/sci-fi nerd here :yolk::sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
(Honestly I'm pleasantly surprised by how many readers there are on here) I like pretty much anything as long as it's not horror (I get scared pretty easily) or romance (or just books specifically about romance; I don't mind if a book has romance in it though, as long as it isn't the focus of the story). Generally, I mostly read fantasy, adventure, and classics. What about you? :llama_lovely:

There are more readers on here?
Aww you're not a fan of horror while I love love them
:yolk:
I second your stance on romance novels lol.

I read mostly everything you listed with the edition of sci fi, self help and language learning books.
I'm so happy I found another book lover
:maheart:​
I got a five
That seems to be my highest so far :llama_laugh:
Congratulations on the high score Queen
:pepeheart:
​
:pepeheart::pepeheart:
Anticipate me not flopping again :dab:



Fantasy/sci-fi nerd here :yolk::sj_weary:
Ohh Senpai reads too
:maheart:​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

There are more readers on here?
Aww you're not a fan of horror while I love love them
:yolk:
I second your stance on romance novels lol.

I read mostly everything you listed with the edition of sci fi, self help and language learning books.
I'm so happy I found another book lover
:maheart:


Congratulations on the high score Queen
:pepeheart:



Ohh Senpai reads too
:maheart:​
You read sci-fi and fantasy too what perfection is this :maheart:

I was more into fantasy earlier, lately I've been really taken with Cyberpunk :sj_weary:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

There are more readers on here?
Aww you're not a fan of horror while I love love them
:yolk:
I second your stance on romance novels lol.

I read mostly everything you listed with the edition of sci fi, self help and language learning books.
I'm so happy I found another book lover
:maheart:


Congratulations on the high score Queen
:pepeheart:



Ohh Senpai reads too
:maheart:​
Yes, there are quite a few, I believe. And I know, I feel like I'm missing out with the horror, because everyone loves it, but I can't handle scary shit lol. And I'm glad someone agrees with me on romance novels; most are just so boring. I want to get into sci fi as well, I just haven't read many. So you know any good ones?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes, there are quite a few, I believe. And I know, I feel like I'm missing out with the horror, because everyone loves it, but I can't handle scary shit lol. And I'm glad someone agrees with me on romance novels; most are just so boring. I want to get into sci fi as well, I just haven't read many. So you know any good ones?
My favorite is Hyperion by Dan Simmons.
Of course there are classics like Dune, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Neuromancer, Lord of Light (Roger Zelazny) and anything by Isaac Asimov really.

Neal Stephenson is great if you wanna read some cyberpunk- Snow Crash in particular.

Can I also suggest the short story The Last Question by Isaac Asimov rn? It's available for free on the internet and will only take you 30 minutes at max to read it, it features one of my favorite endings ever. :sj_weary:

Here's a link:

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favorite is Hyperion by Dan Simmons.
Of course there are classics like Dune, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Neuromancer, Lord of Light (Roger Zelazny) and anything by Isaac Asimov really.

Neal Stephenson is great if you wanna read some cyberpunk- Snow Crash in particular.

Can I also suggest the short story The Last Question by Isaac Asimov rn? It's available for free on the internet and will only take you 30 minutes at max to read it, it features one of my favorite endings ever. :sj_weary:

Here's a link:

Thank u so much, lemme take a screenshot of this. I’ll read the short story as well once I have the time. :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How did I get 8 :pandaannoyed::pandaannoyed::pandaannoyed:

:pandaannoyed: ????
I guess we're soulmates
:pepeheart:
but really what kind of witchcraft is this?
Burn at the stake!!
:chickill:​



Yes, there are quite a few, I believe. And I know, I feel like I'm missing out with the horror, because everyone loves it, but I can't handle scary shit lol. And I'm glad someone agrees with me on romance novels; most are just so boring. I want to get into sci fi as well, I just haven't read many. So you know any good ones?
​
Dune, Ready player one(it has a movie too I think?), Enders game (A great series which also has a movie), I robot, Hyperion, The foundation trilogy,
Annihilation, A space odyssey, and Contact. Those are some of the books I enjoyed.


I hope you enjoy them too
:sanapray:​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread