Get to know the Event Team! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol idk about other German shows but it's awesome :sj_weary:
Give it a try :pepeheart:
I will :)

I need to recommend you some movies soon. They are so much better than german shows.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you for helping making kps what it is today, with the fun events!

you're welcome :nekolove: we all try our best for KS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I will :)

I need to recommend you some movies soon. They are so much better than german shows.
Yes please I love movies and watch stuff in all languages :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes please I love movies and watch stuff in all languages :sanapray:
you could literally watch anything from Matthias Schweighöfer and Elyas M'Barek.
I especcially had the biggest crush on Schweighöfer. :maheart: And Elyas is the best in everything and I have been following his carrer since the beginning
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you could literally watch anything from Matthias Schweighöfer and Elyas M'Barek.
I especcially had the biggest crush on Schweighöfer. :maheart: And Elyas is the best in everything and I have been following his carrer since the beginning
Where can I find these movies? :maheart:
Lemme know one of your favs first, I'll start with that :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
who in your close circle has the best aesthetics?

@deadstar is always killing it. I also love @bulletproof aesthetics. My wife @Belgizen used to have the best during valentines :yolk:
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'll start with an easy one bcos I'm still nugu; who's your bias and why?

well my ult bias is Eun Jiwon. You may not know but I was legendjekki for the longest time. I still love my jekki but due to recent things I am trying to stay more neutral towards the fandom. I still love all the boys but Eun Jiwon is just the master of my heart :D I love them crazy and unpredictable like him
THat was from me; Wow-Sechskies OG kpop fan. Unless ur young, in which case :jisoosmh::nakypog::hayshook:

I vaguely remember legendjekki as a username from akp I think but nothing else. I only know u as formerly lalaloveloona here.:umwhat:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THat was from me; Wow-Sechskies OG kpop fan. Unless ur young, in which case :jisoosmh::nakypog::hayshook:

I vaguely remember legendjekki as a username from akp I think but nothing else. I only know u as formerly lalaloveloona here.:umwhat:
yup, lalaloveloona will be iconic but legendjekki :queen:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yup, lalaloveloona will be iconic but legendjekki :queen:
Sorry wat or who is EditKellijekki? Or is it refer to her real name or sth?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Where can I find these movies? :maheart:
Lemme know one of your favs first, I'll start with that :pepeheart:
some of them could be on Netlfix for you since they had some pretty popular movies that have been dubbed in englisch

Matthias Schweighöfer : Rubbeldiekatz, Der Geilste Tag/ The Most Beautiful Day, Vier gegegen die Bank

Elyas M'Barek: The Fack Ju Göhte movies ( for international release the name Suck Me Shakespear was used tough I would say that the german one is way more iconic lol), Traumfrauen

I think the Fack Ju Göhte movies are the easiest to find
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kuro

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sorry wat or who is EditKellijekki? Or is it refer to her real name or sth?
It's @goyo's OG username, well she had another one previously but legendjekki was her name (still is) in that other place so :pepeheart:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never have seen Bel's aesthetics :pepeslippy:
Bel's valentines aesthetic was the best. The Taeyong gif she used for her gif was just so beautiful
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Darkseid and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THat was from me; Wow-Sechskies OG kpop fan. Unless ur young, in which case :jisoosmh::nakypog::hayshook:

I vaguely remember legendjekki as a username from akp I think but nothing else. I only know u as formerly lalaloveloona here.:umwhat:
lol I am currently 22 but I always loved and enjoyed music from the 90s. Sechskies used to be my ult but I really just wanted to take a step back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Woah, I approve the use of Gyuri not only once, but twice, for the anon participants.
:nekolove:
well I was promoting the use of Gyuri. I loweky would have picked a Gyuri gif/picture for everyone :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread