Get to know the Event Team! (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Do you like The Boyz? Who's your bias?

Yeees I love The Bozy, i recently started stanning, No Air was really the deal breaker I still need to learn all their names tho. For now my bias is Q, the cute bean
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hottest female idol? Say Jennie you hoe :chickill:

Well it's not Jennie Senpai,hmmm
like hottest is probably Kyulkyung? Or maybe Jihyo? Idk I've had a crush on both of them for way too long
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Lend me some of those visuals you have holy shit!

Not sure if this is @deadstar or someone saw my picture in the selfie thread. Anyway, thank you, I do appreciate the ego boost
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Favorite song so far of 2019?

Ateez - Promise, most likely, there are a few song that come close but that's still my ultimate boppp
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
who's your fav. user?

Well I knew a lot of users already so let's say my favorite user I've met on KS... hmmm well it's @goyo . I really got to work with her a lot and talk about a lot of things, especially since we are in 2 teams together and I'm basically an honorary awards member:mgblush:
And she's also probably the nicest user I've ever met so, like tbh if someone asked me who the face of KS is it's her 😅
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
NOt to downplay nayeons works, as admin she is doing things even we as staff can't fully comprehend. I mean as in Jen being the face of the forum
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
who's your fav. user?

Well I knew a lot of users already so let's say my favorite user I've met on KS... hmmm well it's @goyo . I really got to work with her a lot and talk about a lot of things, especially since we are in 2 teams together and I'm basically an honorary awards member:mgblush:
And she's also probably the nicest user I've ever met so, like tbh if someone asked me who the face of KS is it's her 😅
:nekolove: you are so cute. I really love working with you:) and it‘s nice that we are friends
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
If Jesus walked on water, does that mean he could swim on land?

Jesus didn't exist, and if he did, he spewed some mad bullshit onto people.
(I respect faithful people I just really find it as bullshit).
To answer your question tho, no, only that guy from One Piece can swim on land
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok i'll be back to answer some more eventually. Send em in guys, the more the merrier
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Lend me some of those visuals you have holy shit!

Not sure if this is @deadstar or someone saw my picture in the selfie thread. Anyway, thank you, I do appreciate the ego boost
LOL this isn't me, but it seems someone else is a fan of your visuals. We should come up with a fandom name!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOL this isn't me, but it seems someone else is a fan of your visuals. We should come up with a fandom name!
count me in! :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lend me some of those visuals you have holy shit!

Not sure if this is @deadstar or someone saw my picture in the selfie thread. Anyway, thank you, I do appreciate the ego boost
It was me lmao.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread