Get to know the Event Team! (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
An anon sent some questions and imma answer them so the anon doesn't run away
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Would you marry CL if she proposed to you rn? (be careful with the answer =^.^=–︻╦╤─)

Like an anon will stop me in marrying such a fierce and beautiful queen. Although I am somewhat intimidated by her, don't get me wrong she's just :pikahappy: but I'm more of a cute person lover tbh. Anyway yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Why did the Events Team lead change? Wasnt it Panda

It was Panda but she had a lot on her plate at the time and decided to step down, being events lead has a lot od stress involved in it as you have to organize, plan and coordinate everyone for it to work out. And with panda also being part of 2 other teams and real life stuff, Suzan stepped in, I would have also taken up the role or at least tried to (I think Suzan is a great events leader just a btw) if nobody else would have but I also have exams and stuff currently
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Whats the best dynamic for the team?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but I'll try and answer. As in what's the best way we all work together, it would probably be something like this. The actual idea and it's details would come from Suzan, I would make the thread and text within it explaining it, Panda would do the graphics and Jenn would monitor what happens within the events themselves. Marko would take on the tech parts and some of the details beforehand
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread