Get to know the Event Team! (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Be honest, who has the most power in the team? (¬_¬)

I mean in general Suzan would have the most power as lead but she's nice as is, Panda probably has the power as she knows the most about how stuff functions while Suzan is still learning from her and in general.:pikasmart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can I join events too?

Well applications are open so go for it! Even if your a new user or just someone stalking the forum without being a user, try it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What would you do if one of your members creates trouble in the forum?

Marko would be expelled from events :jenniesmug: He's the only problematic one anyway :pikagun:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What’s your favorite color?

Bluuuueee, always blueee, I loved when everything on my profile was blue for a while but then i became press lead and now it's more Red-Orangeish

I'd put in a picture of which blue but still on my phone unfortunately
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What's your favorite social media platform?

To post on it would have to be Instagram, but overall it's youtube, I just currently don't have time for making youtube videos and my computer is also pretty bad at uploading them even when I do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Favorite position? Sleeping position

Lol don't worry anon I'll go nsfw too I've done it before
To answer your real question, it would have to be either 69 or cowgirl, probably cowgirl cause 69 is really hard to pull of when your almost 2 meters tall
And the normal answer, on the side, usually left side. Orrr what I do unwittingly is lay on my stomach while my heads on the left side and my arms ether hugging a pillow or under my sleeping pillow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
is a hotdog a sandwich?

The definition of a sandwich is that it has to have 2 buns or well whatever you wanna call it. A hotdog is closer to a burrito then a sandwich
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Still so many questions to answer, but no time right now:facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Why did the Events Team lead change? Wasnt it Panda?

Yes yes, it was me ^-^
However, I have been having some issues irl, and so I decided that I would take hiatus from staff for a while (in fact, I came back like two days ago lmao), and during the meantime, I had @JungkooksWife take over my place. But, she's actually the permanent Events Lead now~
She's wonderfulllll :3
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Whats the best dynamic for the team?

We really just work together and agree on most stuff unless it's stupid, then we disagree but agree like 5 min later lmao
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Be honest, who has the most power in the team? (¬_¬)

technically @notthatmarko since he's admin lmao
but in events, it's probably still me until @JungkooksWife gets more used to her position~
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Can I join events too?

Applications are still open, love~ :3
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What would you do if one of your members creates trouble in the forum?

ehhhhhhhhh... idk, depends on the degree of trouble I guess?? ^^'
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Be honest, who has the most power in the team? (¬_¬)

I also agree with it being @Panda. I'm still the new events lead so I still have a lot of learn about the position. When I joined the team, Panda was only around for a short while before she went on hiatus so I didn't really get to see much of her but now that she's back, I can see that she was such a great leader. I have so much to learn from her.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Be honest, who has the most power in the team? (¬_¬)

I also agree with it being @Panda. I'm still the new events lead so I still have a lot of learn about the position. When I joined the team, Panda was only around for a short while before she went on hiatus so I didn't really get to see much of her but now that she's back, I can see that she was such a great leader. I have so much to learn from her.
OOF YOU'RE SO SWEET :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Whats the best dynamic for the team?

I'm not sure if you are asking how things would ideally work in the team or how we get along? I'll answer both I guess. I actually think we have a really good team dynamic now. Everyone can suggest their new ideas and we discuss it and if we're happy with it then we go ahead and begin to plan it. So we can all have our opinions and suggestions heard. As for our team dynamics, I think the most important thing is that we all get along well and we're all comfortable with each other.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Can I join events too?

We're not limiting who can and who can't send in an application. So if you are interested, make sure to send it in by Sunday because that's the last day we're accepting.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
TIme to answer some of my questions
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
you don't act like a devil... Fix your ways!

I am but a simple devil, my ways are not easily recognizable but the work is done and although you may not comprehend it, tiz by my hand you all feel a bit evil inside
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Sup giant hoe?

@Ozymandias bih, not much, 21 more days until I'm done, my PC went through it's blue screen of death phase and needs fixing too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread