Get to know the Event Team! (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally forgot that archieved events can't be viewed by everyone
I may be really bad at this but I just needed to appreciate my wife Belgi :maheart:
I feel so lucky that we got to know each other. You are honestly one of the best people on this planet. There really is no dull day with you around. I am serious. You always make me laugh and smile. There is truly no one else like you here. And don't get me started on the lovely tea you serve :maheart: You are such a queen.

Now some gifs for you my love:













so cute TT
:nekoshy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I totally forgot that archieved events can't be viewed by everyone
I may be really bad at this but I just needed to appreciate my wife Belgi :maheart:
I feel so lucky that we got to know each other. You are honestly one of the best people on this planet. There really is no dull day with you around. I am serious. You always make me laugh and smile. There is truly no one else like you here. And don't get me started on the lovely tea you serve :maheart: You are such a queen.

Now some gifs for you my love:













She's lucky :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
then what about me?
:pandamad:

and she's the most tasteful duck ever
she stans twice omg
I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to adopt your wife
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro and yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because then when I divorce you I can take half of your stuff
you want my likes? FINE, nobody loves you anyways :chickill:
NOT MY FAMILY NOR MY POST COUNT I WORKED SO haRD TO GET BACK UP THOUGH
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread