Get to know the Event Team! (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's the spirit of the Noroc giving me the power :sanapray:
How did your evening go? :jenniesmug:
Noroc for life :sanapray:
It was good, I had more wine after my update :taesip:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you marry CL if she proposed to you rn? (be careful with the answer =^.^=–︻╦╤─)

CL is only for @Erae :maheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What are some major turn ons and turn offs for you guys?

Turn ons - intelligence. I love a smart man

Turn offs - bad eating habits (loud noises, mouth open etc.) and arrogance
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?

I have never had alcohol before so I don't have a favorite drink.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
is jungkook your first UB?

Yes. I only had group UB (EXO) before so Jungkook is my first UB that's not a group
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite Exo era?
I wouldn't say it's my favorite but I miss ot12 Growl Era EXO. So many things have changed since then. :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What’s your dream job?

I'm torn between a paedriatrician and a forensic pathologist (basically people that perform autopsies). They're two complete opposites of each other but they're the two I'm most interested in and I have no idea which one I will do. At the moment, I think I'm leaning more towards children. I have been teaching kids lately and they're so lovely but I feel like I'll be super depressed if I go that route. So I guess I'm also sort of more leaning towards forensic pathology...? :dubuthink:

Lol I still have some time left to make a decision so I'm going to stop stressing over this now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Your favorite breakfast?

I usually just make a smoothie bowl for breakfast so that. Banana and mango smoothie bowls are the best. 😍
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Is hotdog a sandwich?

My sister is a self proclaimed sandwich enthusiast and she says yes so yes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite position? Sleeping position

I sleep facing my side. Usually my right but lately I have also been turning towards the left side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
let the greyjoys win the got event

this is not in my power, but may the gods be with you :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
thank you for the great events <3 you guys are amazing

thank you for participating in them, anon! :3
honestly, events are nothing without the people who come and join them! ^-^
We are glad to make this forum a more active place~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
let us keep the game of thrones bagdes :)

hehe, I'm a little late, but from what I know, they are yours to keep <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
How annoyed on a scale of 1-10 do you get at eachother when planning something?

It's honestly a 1, disagreements are handled very maturely among the team~
I'm pretty sure we are one of the chill teams alongside Awards and Graphics *cough* totally dissing other teams *cough*
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
How did this GOT event come about?

Our wonderful @bulletproof suggested the idea~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread