GFriend Badge Revamp 2025 (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
gfriend.png

banner by me :)

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR GFRIEND'S BADGE REVAMP!
suggestions:
june 28 - july 5
preliminary voting: july 6 - july 13
final voting: july 13 - july 20
(all deadlines according to KST)

RULES
▸badges must be 77x77
▸badges must use round corner frames (ipiccy: 50 / Photopea: 20)
▸ no blurry, pure white/black backgrounds or grainy photos; please use high-quality and easy-to-see photos.
▸only official photos allowed
▸ official selfies are allowed, but only for: former members who are no longer active in the ent. industry and for members who have passed away.
▸side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
▸do not take badges from other forums or sources.
▸ post your original photos along with your badges.
▸awards team members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges if needed.

before you make badges, make sure to read this thread!

BADGES NEEDED
- gfriend
- sowon
- yerin
- yuju

TAGLIST
@Buddy
(i can only use the taglist once in the thread, so let me know if you'd like to be tagged for the voting)

SUGGESTIONS

ipiccy | photopea​
 
Last edited:

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,859
Reactions Received
53,206
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,135
Gender
Female
gfriend.png

banner by me :)

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR GFRIEND'S BADGE REVAMP!
suggestions:
june 28 - july 5
preliminary voting: july 6 - july 13
final voting: july 13 - july 20
(all deadlines according to KST)

RULES
▸badges must be 77x77
▸badges must use round corner frames (ipiccy: 50 / Photopea: 20)
▸ no blurry, pure white/black backgrounds or grainy photos; please use high-quality and easy-to-see photos.
▸only official photos allowed
▸ official selfies are allowed, but only for: former members who are no longer active in the ent. industry and for members who have passed away.
▸side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
▸do not take badges from other forums or sources.
▸ post your original photos along with your badges.
▸awards team members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges if needed.

before you make badges, make sure to read this thread!

BADGES NEEDED
- gfriend
- sowon
- yerin
- eunha
- yuju
- sinb
- umji

TAGLIST
@Buddy
(i can only use the taglist once in the thread, so let me know if you'd like to be tagged for the voting)

SUGGESTIONS

ipiccy | photopea​
only gfriend logo, sowon, yerin & yuju will have their badges revamped, viviz already had theirs
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
only gfriend logo, sowon, yerin & yuju will have their badges revamped, viviz already had theirs
This answers the question I had asked in the ask awards thread, so thnx xeulgi 😊

@/eclipsoul pls tag me for further voting in this thread, thnx julia 😊


Did my round corners set at the right roundness?(I tried ipiccy but my phonez/browser doesn't support desktop mode for ipiccy round corners any more, it used to but I hvnt used ipiccy in ages: I used freeonlineeditor-com n I hv no idea which is same as ipiccy/photopea round corners setting.

I need time to try if it's not right or unusable.

Source:

I might try to post Sowon and/or Yuju pix if I know how/setting of round corners smh.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
you can now vote here until july 13 KST ❤

@RandAlThor @pinkmelodies @lexus @SnowWhite
@LoveYooShaSha unfortunately that yerin badge you made wasn't included because it was from an instagram post and not an official photoshoot. my apologies for not letting you know because the quality looked high enough that my dumb ass didn't realise it was the usual SNS content. i'm sorry once again :jisoosmh:
​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
you can now vote here until july 13 KST ❤

@RandAlThor @pinkmelodies @lexus @SnowWhite
@LoveYooShaSha unfortunately that yerin badge you made wasn't included because it was from an instagram post and not an official photoshoot. my apologies for not letting you know because the quality looked high enough that my dumb ass didn't realise it was the usual SNS content. i'm sorry once again :jisoosmh:
​
I got no issue w/not being told earlier but isn't the Sowon pic also same situation as my Yerin pic?(I think every 2 yrs or so when revamp for post-7/10 yrs ggs might crop up this issue but ig I just won't make badges if I can't find pix.


PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES

▸Badge size should be 77x77
▸No blurry or grainy photos; please use high quality and easy to see photos.
▸Only official photos are allowed.
▸Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
▸Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
▸ Post your original photos along with your badges & do not wait until the voting ends!
▸Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed.
▸Selfies are ONLY accepted if they are from an official account and the group has been active for less than 2 years*
I don't mind if Yerin pic is not eligible(nor do I plead special circumstance to overturn decision to revote) but I just want to ask (1) is yerin pic not Official photo? (2) since yerin pic is not selfie, is (1) applicable? [If wrong place to ask I'll repost later in ask awards thread] thnx n no worries abt this. Think I was away from awards voting/badge making too long before now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread