- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
IKR!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR AND MORE
I CAN'T BREATHE
Seeing them fight and cry (especially SinB) made my heart hurtIKR!
I loved it!
Same. SinB needed a big hug for sure lol.Seeing them fight and cry (especially SinB) made my heart hurt![]()
Holy crap!I love this! It looked pretty dark as well
Also, there are a few things that could connect to Dreamcatcher.
Like you see Eunha falling at the beginning:
![]()
In Good Night,you see Gahyeon falling:![]()
Also the blue butterflies (which is also in their other MV's:
![]()
JiU in Fly High also has butterflies:
![]()
Yes, we need a collaboration.
It’s my favorite b-side on the album.