GFRIEND - labyrinth review (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
After a few listenings here is my ranking of Gfriend's lastest mini-album songs. Actually it is the rare Korean album that I have listened to recently, more than one time I mean. I didn't listen a lot to Kpop for more than three monthes now, however I did check few releases here and there.

1. Labyrinth
2. Here we are
3. Eclipse
4. Dreamcatcher
5. Crossroads
6. From me
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,603
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
you didn't listen to the album yet?
just watched the 2 songs they are promoting its what i do with everyone.
Ill watch the promotions and the launch v live.
Watch the video a time or 2 maybe stream it a bit day 1.
Not really into videos (its why as a snsd fan i was fine with video in a box )and i don't like all the lyric videos until i own the album. ( ie it is in my hands) i am more likely to stream youtube titles, but even more likely to watch performances.

Sometimes ill do spotify if they upload it. I really only listen to spotify at work and we have been so busy that i did not get around to it.

I have full confidence i will like the music and there is no rush.

i have watched the SBS show with Shindong a few times over :)
Although i am still supper annoyed at SBS and the lack of any useful statement about Wendy. But ill put that aside momentarily for a show with gfriend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread