MV GFRIEND 'MAGO' (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
WOW!

I love it. The songs is so good and the MV is stunning!!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
better than Apple and Crossroads at least... but I am honestly not convinced yet...

I am going to listen to Taemin's album instead, as I know it won't disappoint me :seokeyes:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love it. Yerin slayed me in the MV, then Sowon slayed me again, Yuju slayed me next with her pole dancing n finally Sowon slayed me dedder than ded with her kicking the screen/camera LOL. So im ded n posting this, excuse me if i dont make sense. :sj_weary: :sakUwu:

Gotta listen a more times to check did all of them hv English lines?(is tat first time for alla them, hmmm)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty good, another retro bop this year :sj_weary:

2 strong comebacks in a row for GFriend. I was worried after Crossroads (although Labyrinth is an absolute banger), but Apple and Mago have been amazing :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is probably a really weird comment to make, but this sounds so nasally like all of it except for the MAGO. Like my ears feel weird after listening to this, but the MAGO part is catchy.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This is probably a really weird comment to make, but this sounds so nasally like all of it except for the MAGO. Like my ears feel weird after listening to this, but the MAGO part is catchy.
did nt notice that.

i did like it though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think this is my favorite comeback from them :nakypog: I'm usually not a fan, but this one is really catchy!
@Ozymandias be proud!:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looking forward to listen to it soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think this is my favorite comeback from them :nakypog: I'm usually not a fan, but this one is really catchy!
@Ozymandias be proud!:lisalaugh:
BigHit working wonders :taesip:
But yeah I’m a sucker for these kinds of songs so it’s basically like using a cheat code on me :lisalaugh:

btw I’m only a casual stan of GFriend these days my hardcore Buddy days are behind me :haylul:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Another bop from them :maheart:

Also Yuju had me shook :areyouforreal::llama_shook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread