Comeback GFriend making a comeback on February 3 with '回:LABYRINTH' (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
2.5 weeks before BTS. Doesn't seem too bad since they won't overlap considering GFriend only does 2 week promotions these days
feels like sm stacking them all again is why i asked.

Monday is when RV went also this last time.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Can't wait!

I wonder what the concept will be.
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Can't wait!

I wonder what the concept will be.
The hanja "回" means "to return" or "go back". When asked during their New Year's VLIVE what look will they have in 2020, Sowon said "Go back to our roots. I wish we can show the side of us that our fans miss"

Who knows:zoomeyes:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
The hanja "回" means "to return" or "go back". When asked during their New Year's VLIVE what look will they have in 2020, Sowon said "Go back to our roots. I wish we can show the side of us that our fans miss"

Who knows:zoomeyes:
School trilogy 2.0 - gfriend goes to college
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so excited. No matter what I know they will release something amazing.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I hope they can steal Dreamcatcher's wigs because I'm still waiting for a collaboration between Gayfriend x Gaycatcher!
Maybe if Dreamcatcher hurry with their comeback you could get some interactions while they are both promoting :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread