News GFRIEND releases teaser for upcoming Encore DVD! (1 Viewer)

Are you excited!?

  • YES! I'm also buying!

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yes it looks like a lot of fun!

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, I'm excited to see what this DVD has in store :)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because I'm poor :(

    Votes: 2 25.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This looks so fun! Encore concert def surpasses the regular one.
I can't wait to get the DVD!




Season of Gfriend Encore DVD release:
PRE ORDER - 2019.02.25

DVD RELEASE - 2019.03.14
Blu-Ray RELEASE - 2019.04.16

​

What do you think of this?
Will you be buying the DVD?
Most importantly, should I do a giveaway of this DVD?

Retired Gfycat media belovedcoolbillygoat
DVD INFO:
10608

10609


BLU RAY INFO:
10612


10607

​
 

Attachments

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It looks sooooo good
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You can still buy the first one :3!
Yes, i was looking on some online shops and there were some available but they don't ship to Colombia, at least the ones i looked, but i gonna try to buy one sometime if there is a chance

in other Gfriend related news, I finally could order Time For Us Limited and Snowflake Mini :pandaroll:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, i was looking on some online shops and there were some available but they don't ship to Colombia, at least the ones i looked, but i gonna try to buy one sometime if there is a chance

in other Gfriend related news, I finally could order Time For Us Limited and Snowflake Mini :pandaroll:
Omo, I really hope that the encore cna be shipped to colombia!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Omo, I really hope that the encore cna be shipped to colombia!
Most of the time i need an intermediary, thanks to the BTS madness there are some local online stores that do help, that way i bought the TFU Limited... but i have to wait 1 and a half month
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,505
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This looks so fun! Encore concert def surpasses the regular one.
I can't wait to get the DVD!




Season of Gfriend Encore DVD release:
PRE ORDER - 2019.02.25

DVD RELEASE - 2019.03.14
Blu-Ray RELEASE - 2019.04.16

​

What do you think of this?
Will you be buying the DVD?
Most importantly, should I do a giveaway of this DVD?

Retired Gfycat media belovedcoolbillygoat
DVD INFO:
1551021908553.png

1551021914773.png


BLU RAY INFO:
1551022007699.png


1551021776953.png

​
The first dvd season of glass is so strong. Nice subbing and the members spent quite some time talking.
This looks pretty.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread