Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,254 Reactions Received 76,671 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,857 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 21 January 2020 #1 Reactions: Tir, NASA, Emanresu and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 January 2020 #2 this is so intresting. I am super hyped for the comeback. Reactions: NASA, Emanresu, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 21 January 2020 #3 This is what I'm here for!!!! Old memories! New ways! Tie them together and make a GFRIEND EPIC FAIRY TALE! Reactions: NASA, Abeamus and yeji
This is what I'm here for!!!! Old memories! New ways! Tie them together and make a GFRIEND EPIC FAIRY TALE!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 21 January 2020 #4 Not gonna lie, this is a clear consequence of Bighit and their obsession with storylines.... I like it! Reactions: yeji, NASA and Abeamus
Not gonna lie, this is a clear consequence of Bighit and their obsession with storylines.... I like it!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 21 January 2020 #5 Alright... the powers inside a ball are giving me major EXO vibes. Reactions: yeji, NASA and Abeamus
itzagrimpz . Joined 7 August 2019 Messages 71 Reactions Received 161 Location Los Angeles Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 21 January 2020 #6 I can't wait! Reactions: Abeamus and yeji